STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Friday, July 28, 2006

Harold! I Mean It! I Will Not Have Sex With You!



Harold Reynolds was recently fired from his ESPN baseball analyst job. Reportedly he was fired due to some sexual harassment claims. Harold had his first interview since being fired with the New York Post.

"It was a total misunderstanding," Reynolds told the Post. "My goal is to sit down and get back. To be honest with you, I gave a woman a hug and I felt like it was misinterpreted."

Come on now Harold. I like you. I am gonna miss you. I thought you were great on TV..... but do you expect me to believe that you were fired for giving a woman a hug? From what I have been reading, it seems Harold had a hard time stopping himself from hitting on women in the office and he was warned by ESPN Executives to stop. The girl he "hugged" apparently turned him down and turned him in.

What's next for Harold? I hope he can find a job somewhere. He is a great analyst and I enjoyed him in the allstar celebrity games. Apparently he's just not a ladies man.


Steve Nash is known for flashy passes, Most Valuable Player Awards and god awful hair. It is my pleasure to report that the hair is finally gone. Steve is a lucky man. It's hard enough for a short white boy that can't jump to make it in the NBA. It's gotta be even harder to be taken serious with hair like he had. I'm sure Steve's mom is thrilled that her little boy has finally gotten his hair cut. I know he loves soccer and all the soccer players have the long shaggy hair. Steve your not a pro soccer player and honestly you looked kinda dumb with the long hair. I'm glad you finaly realized it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sucks. He won't look like Sonic the Hedgehog anymore when he runs.

8:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to miss Harold Reynolds but Steve Nashes hair.

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how hot the lady was that he was hitting on?

9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was Reynolds thinking about. Especially if he had been warned. Thats just stupid!

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

Unrelated comments here but bye bye Betemit. Braves traded him last night after the Mets victory. Hope we can resign him in a couple of years.

10:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home