STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who Do I Dislike More, Virginia Tech or Georgia Tech?

I can't stand this car and I can't stand this hokie!
Talk about there ever being a game where I equally dislike each team the same amount, this would be that game. If I could have the option to choose for both teams to lose, I definitely would. I guess I have more hard feelings towards Georgia Tech this weekend because of the strange outcomes they have had against my Clemson Tigers but I do know one thing, I'm already tired of the Calvin Johnson articles.
www.theacc.com - Plugged In: Pass the Aspirin - Containing Calvin Johnson Can be a Real Headache for Defenses

The GT Yellowjackets are a 9 point underdog at VT, but I got to think that they will cover that. I don't see them getting blown out like they did last year up there in Blacksburg. Again, I'm not saying that because I like them, I'm saying that because I do think that the VT football team is a little overrated and I think GT is actually very good. Even though they didn't absolutely smoke Virginia last week, and looked a little sore against Troy, they still ended up winning those games pretty handily. Look for Reggie Ball to make a key mistake near the end costing GT the game, but I think they'll cover at least. I don't know about you, but I'll be pulling for the Refs!

Which Team Do I Dislike More
Coach: VT - Frank Beamer
QB: GT - Reggie Ball
Stadium: GT - aka High School Stadium
Tradition: GT - I can't stand that stupid car that runs out onto the field
Uniforms: VT - I love the GT colors, besides, VT's uniforms are ugly
Special Teams: VT - just because all commentators make such a big deal about it
Offense: GT - Calvin Johnson will never be liked it my book, Reggie Ball as well
Defense: GT - Just because my good friend Jeff Parks says that they have one of the best defensive coordinators in the Country. Congratulations Jeff, you just blew it for GT.
Mascot: VT - I can't stand that Hokie

VT = 4 GT = 5 ---- It's official, I dislike Georgia Tech more than I do Virginia Tech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home