STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, September 11, 2006




The Police want to help Bowden send out A Message in a Bottle to the Football God's. Message in a Bottle Just a Team. A team lost on the field. Another lonely Saturday With no one here but me More loneliness Than any team could bear. Rescue us before we fall into despair. I'll send an SOS to the ACC. I'll send an SOS to the ACC. I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my Message in a bottle.
Keep it classy....Way to lose the game MR. BowDown

1 Comments:

Blogger JCTiger said...

I mean... maybe I'm bitter but that post was pretty stupid Troy. I think you said enough on your own. I think that game pissed Clemson fans off in every way possible. Be it coaching, bad calls, no calls, special teams, fumbles, you name it.... we didn't play to win again.
- have a good one bud.

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home