STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, September 04, 2006

How Good Will Virginia Tech's Quarterback Be This Year?


Virginia Tech Starting Quarterback Sean Glennon

Now I know your all asking yourself how old is this kid, 16 or 17? So let's get his age, height, weight and everything cleared up right now. His name is Sean Glennon, he is 6'4, 221 pounds from the state of Virginia and he is a redshirt sophomore. I would like to think 99% of my readers have no idea who the starting qb is for the VT Hokies this year. I was wondering the other day myself who their qb is and how well will he do this year for the hokies.

This past Saturday, VT played the mighty titans of Northestern and as you can imagine, they came out on top 38-0. VT QB Sean Glennon had a very nice game throwing 15-18-1, for 222 yards and 3 touchdowns. Not too shabby for his first start. Coming out of high school, this guy was ranked the No. 10 pro-style quarterback in the nation by Rivals and his senior season he led his team to the Virginia AAA Group 6 state championship as a senior and passed for 1,840 yards with 26 touchdowns and only four interceptions. I could go on and on about some of his other accomplishments but I think you all get the picture.....this guy is good, real good. I think he will give the Hokies a lot of confidence in the pocket and will probably be one of the better qb's in the ACC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home