STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Language Of Basketball


Sure basketball was created in the United States, however basketball is not dominated by Americans at the moment. The rest of the world has taken the game by the throat and decided to hold it for ransom. Flashback... 2004 Olympics: Who would have ever thought Bronze medals? Not me since I was able to see the DREAM TEAM mop the floor with the world by 36 ppg on their way to Gold. What happened to digging deep and bitch slapping the other teams for even thinking about taking our shine. I am so glad that we went out and grabbed Coach K for the World Games this year. I am a DUKE fan through and through and believe in his teachings as a coach. I watched USA VS. Puerto Rico this morning at 1 am as my wife snored away. It seemed intense on that court. I saw Mr. Arroyo get a little frustrated with King James a time or two. I think it is safe to say this year's TEAM has some balls. The three godfathers (Wade, Anthony, James) will not go through another ceromony that involves Bronze around their necks. Gold or Bust!.......Keep it Classy!

3 Comments:

Blogger ____________ said...

They are playing really good ball, I still don't want to give credit to coach k though!

8:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have a much better team this year. TEAM! not a bunch of individuals.

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe when they're up by 54 points on a team Coack K will let WoJO dress out and play!

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home