STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Contributor Troy Gantt: The Second Coming, Bobby Cremins & Air Jordans XXII

Coach Cremins has been able to re-recruit Jermaine Johnson. Coach Cremins made a cross-country trip to Los Angeles to meet with Johnson and his family at their home. My sources have confimed that Johnson was quoted as saying "That made a big impact. That let me know he actually cared. That let me know he cared about me, he cared about my family, he cared about the team" If that is not proof that a coach can begin to make team better then I do not know what is proof. Only time will tell if this program is ready for a hall of famer to whip them in to shape. --------------- Keep it classy!
_______________________________________
For All My Sneaker Heads
Air Jordans XXII
Coming Out Soon!
Scheduled to release early 2007
Will these Air Jordan's be an addition to your collection?
Yes
No
Not A Chance In .....
Check out my blog at http://newsonthestreet.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby Cremins reminds me of my last ex g/f, I can't believe anything either one of them say. I hate her and I hate him!

On a lighter note, is it just me or are the Jordans ugly 75 percent of the time. I guess the designers just don't care, everyone is going to buy them anyway!

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cremins was a great coach but he'll learn that coaching and talent has tremendously improved over the last 8 years at the smaller D-1 schools and he'll find out that it wont be easy at all to win the SoCon

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby Cremins should go back to brodcasting

11:56 AM

 
Blogger ____________ said...

Cocky09,

You are def. one carolina fan I enjoy hearing an opinion from and this is where I will disagree with you ,lol I like bobby cremins but man.....I can't stand his voice!

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home