STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

FSU Cowgirl Jenn Sterger Update

This girl is so hot right now, she could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell 'em to Queen Elizabeth as earrings. FSU Cowgirl Jenn Sterger has turned her 15 minutes of fame into what's become a few months of fame. She's done Maxim, Playboy and likely a few dudes.

If you still don't know who Jenn is, then let me tell you a little bit about her background. During a Florida State game against Miami on September 5, 2005, a brief two-second shot on national television turned her into a phenomenon. After she and two friends, Danae Sims and Fabiola Romero, were featured in a bleacher shot during this game, announcer Brent Musburger commented that “15,000 young red-blooded American men just signed up to go to Florida State next semester.” Some of those young men found her in bikini photos on the social network site Facebook, sent the link to friends, and Sterger was soon the online embodiment of the concupiscent co-ed.

Jenn now has her on website http://jennsterger.com/. I've never made it down to Tallahassee before, but I think this year when Clemson plays at Florida State on September 16, I'll probably make a trip down there!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She may be the hottest girl I have ever seen before in my life!

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna be a cowboy baby!!

8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be talking about my daughter like that!

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS A HO.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

Oh I'm at that game and since I'm single now I'm going to look for her. Yeah her and her friends are all hot. I'm sure she's responsible for some percentage of kids going to Free Shoes University. If I was in high school and saw her, you bet I'd be thinking about going there.

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home