STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, August 07, 2006

High Speed .... Chases, Tasers and Steroids. Oh My!



A look at the latest sports criminals!

1. Floyd Landis -
Floyd, I am insulted. I saw you on Good Morning America yesterday.
"I have never taken any banned substance, including testosterone," "I was the strongest man at the Tour de France, and that is why I am the champion. I will fight these charges with the same determination and intensity that I bring to my training and racing. It is now my goal to clear my name and restore what I worked so hard to achieve."
I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say... shut up! We know you did it. There are only two things Americans hate more than steroids .... that's cycling and liars. You've got the trifecta. GO AWAY!

2. Dale Davis -
What was on Dales mind? For those of you not familiar with the story, Davis was arrested Tuesday at a Miami Beach hotel and accused of threatening police and security guards and shouting profanities, police said. The best part however is that he was shot with a taser gun. Apparantly he started walking towards the cops with his fist balled up. He was warned that if he continued he would be shot. Now this is where normal people would stop. I take that back, normal people do not threaten the police. So, Dale continued and was shot. Way to go Dale! But then again he did go to Clemson.

3. Barrett Brooks -
Brooks is an offensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I point out Barrett being stupid for 2 main reasons.

1. Never run the cops, especially on a motorcycle. I mean, what's Brooks? About 350 pounds? Even if he gets away, the cops can automaticaly narrow their list of suspects. There can't be that many 350 pounders that own bikes.
2. Why was he even on a bike? Didn't someone else famous in Pittsburgh almost die on a bike. Where's your head at Barrett?

I can't wait to see what next week brings!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to check out the site all day. You guys are really pumping out the material. I'm impressed. You should have a monthly criminals section

2:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that guy doing to Landis in the picture?

3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would think redneck Dale Earnhardt or someone would get in trouble before Dale Davis would

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Davis is from Clemson though. =)
I', not sure if that is his mug shot or not but if it is he looks a little drunk

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home