STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So.........I'm Really Not Digging The New NFL Referee Uniforms


Old Uniforms------------------New Uniforms

You're thinking it, I'm thinking it, and everyone in the broadcast booths are thinking it too. So I'm going to say it one time for all of us ....... "The new referee uniforms are terrible." There.....it's said.

This might be pretty dumb to post about, but I seriously don't like the new referee uniforms. I don't know whose decision it was to make this move or what the reasoning was behind it, but I demand today that they go back to the old ones. Was it the beer commercials with referees that forced them to change their look? Or was it just a new "cool and hip" style that all the young kids are moving towards and I'm just out of the loop on? Whatever it is, they need to change it back, do you like the new ones better than the old ones?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home