STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Let's get it on sports fans and gamers. Last week was Merry MaddenOliday. All I have to say is Bah Humbug. To all who have and played Madden the day it came out, BOO! I tried talking my wife into buying an XBOX 360 and she is not focused on the goal at hand. What is that goal you ask? To become the best Madden gamer this side of the Mississippi. The South will rise again to claim the Madden Bowl. No really I just want the opportunity to wax the floor with Michael and Joshua. However, in the mean time I will continue to keep it classy and go to Best Buy and act like I am shopping when we all know that I am just getting my game on for FREE!
.......Keep It Classy.......

P.S. Good luck Mr. Alexander in the upcoming season. Sorry you didn't make my fantasy team this year. I heard about that Madden curse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Damn that Madden curse. I picked 2nd in my fantasy draft and I had to choose him. Friend before me took LJ 1st, I had no choice. This is the year that curse doesn't effect the cover guy, at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home