STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Even Though It Won't Be Hard Replacing Him .... Sports Talk Rocks Wishes Carol Gaddis The Best!


For a couple of years now, Clemson fans have watched Carol Gaddis come in as a highly talented QB and primetime baseball player, transform into a below average cornerback and average safety. Just like all players, Carol has had high moments and low moments. I'm not 100% sure how the rest of Tiger Nation feels in regards to Carol entering the NFL draft a year early, but I will say I'm extremely happy. I wish him the best and all, and who knows, he may get drafted in the 4th or 5th round but ...... I honestly don't see how he will other than because of "potential." Even I don't see Mel Kiper Jr. making out with Carol Gaddis like MKjr does with all draft prospects.

I had a class with Carol a few years ago when I was still a student at Clemson and he was always a super nice guy so don't take this blog as an insult to him. Think of it more as constructive criticism. As I stated in the title, it won't be hard replacing him but ..... Tiger Nation wishes him the best!
Will Carol Gaddis Ever Make It On A NFL Roster?
No
Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home