STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Friday, January 05, 2007

I Don't Think This Kid Will Disappoint


He probably won't start his first year at Clemson, but I do feel extremely confident that this kid will have a very good career. Keep in mind, unlike most crazy a$$ Clemson Fans, I am a very realistic one. We have to be honest though ..... all of the Carolina fans who say "Willy Korn won't be your Savior." They're saying that because they know there is a great possibility that he very well might be!

Now if you read this article in Spartanburg's very own Herald-Journal newspaper, "Good Game By Korn Would Ease Concerns," my friend Eric Boynton's writing makes you think that there is a deep concern by Clemson fans that this kid isn't good enough! I know Eric, and I know how business works, and you try and sell papers. This story in today's newspaper might create controversy and make people think, but trust me .... I don't have any doubt that this kid is the real deal, and I don't think there are any other Clemson fans who doubt it as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only seen him play live once at that was at the Shrine Bowl and I saw him play on TV a few times.....none of those were very good games by Korn. The Shrine Bowl was down right horrible for him. He is a very good player but im just not sure he is the Clemson savior. Will Korn is no better then what Matthew Stafford was last year and he is not as good as Clausen this year. If Clemson has to start him next year then you will not be competing for an ACC title. Honestly im just not sold on the fact that he is not a system QB as opposed to being a ***** recruit.

He will have a good career but im not sure if he will live up to the expectations of Clemson fans even if he breaks every QB record at the school.


And honestly im not sold on the coaching at Clemson right now. IMO the talent is already there to win an ACC title but the coaching is what is killing you guys.

8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I def. don't think or know if he iwll be Clemson's savior all I'm saying is this. He's had an awesome high school career, he's good, reallll good! He doesn't or rather he didn't have anything to prove to me in that silly game over the weekend

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home