STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Know This Is A Dirty Rumor But ...... It's Still Pretty Funny!



The other night when I was pregaming at a friends apartment before the new years ball dropped, I met a guy here in Spartanburg that I struck a conversation with. We started chatting about football and etc., and we started talking about the Atlanta Falcons job because we knew the very next day Jim Mora Jr. would be fired. Now this "guy" I was talking to went on to say that one of his friends with the Atlanta Falcons organization has confirmed that Bill Cowher will be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons. He went on to say that his source also told him that Cowher had already bought a house and some land and that he's already a lock! I know this is an extremely uncredible dirty rumor, but you have to admit ..... that's about as far fetched as they come! ha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Cowher is Sgt. Slaughter!!! I had also heard that his family was in NC and he was "wrestling" with being able to spend time with them. Also, with Cowher only being paid 4M/year...well that's not nearly enough to sustain any lifestyle.

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home