STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Matt's and Reese's Picks - Week 5

Reese's Picks
1. Virginia -6 @ Duke - Take Virginia to cover. There is no such thing as homefield advantage at Duke's stadium, actually.... I can't even tell you the name of Duke's stadium

2. Alabama +15 @ Florida - Take Alabama to cover. No real reasoning on this one

3. Texas Tech +2 @ Texas A&M - Take Tech to cover. A&M I don't think are back on top yet this year like they were 2 years ago.

4. Georgia Tech +10 @ Virginia Tech - Take Georgia Tech to cover. I think VT is a little overrated and GT has proven to be a very tough ballclub this year.

5. Ohio State -7 @ Iowa - Take Ohio State to cover
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt's Pick's
1. Virginia -6 at Duke - The Dukies have their best shot for an ACC win since blowing the game to Wake Forest 3 weeks. They will cover and may win outright.

2. Alabama +15 at Florida - Florida wants revenge for the beatdown they got last season. They'll get it, but Alabama will cover.

3. Texas Tech +2 at Texas A&M - The Aggies will roll son.

4. Georgia Tech +10 at Virginia Tech - VT seems somehwhat weak, and I wanna take the Jackets. Two words prevent me from doing so. Reggie. Ball.

5. Ohio State -7 at Iowa - Iowa neede OT to beat Syracuse. OSU won at Texas by 17. They win here by about 10.

2 Comments:

Blogger JCTiger said...

Nice job Reese. 4 out of 5. Matt did you really pick Duke?? Just kidding, have a good one!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger matt said...

Reese I apologize for my poor performance. I blame it on my allergies.

12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home