STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, January 15, 2007

I Don't Know Exactly How To Feel About This ....

About a month ago when I came across this website, I totally agreed and felt compelled to spread the word about Dan Henning. I didn't say to throw Dan Henning under the bus but I did agree with the website and felt like a change needed to be made. As the weeks went on, and the more I thought about it, I began to disagree with myself. I felt like Dan deserved one more year, after all .... he only led the panthers to a super bowl and NFC championship game in a span of 3 years and almost took a TERRIBLE/INJURED offense the other year to the playoffs as well. But looking back at the end of November as seeing stats like the ones below, it's safe to say that I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. We wish you the best Dan!

Total Offense Rank = 24th ______Rushing Offense Rank = 18th

Passing Offense Rank = 19th_____Total Points Scored = 27th

** Even though Dan Henning looks 108 years old, he'll be turning 65 June 21st! Dan was the Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons (1983-1986) and the San Diego Chargers (1989-1991) of the NFL. He was also the head coach of the Boston College Eagles (1994-96).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home