STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

(USC Grad): Let Me Introduce You To A Tigernet Message Board Contributor

Picture a room where everyone in it are sniffing markers, yelling out nonsense and playing with rubber scissors. Your run of the mill nut house right? Now picture that same room with everyone in it wearing orange and purple. That's right..... I'm talking about the Clemson Tiger fans on the website tigernet. www.tigernet.com .

This isn't even an anti Clemson post. I'm sure the average Clemson fan is embarrassed by these people. I mean I have met some real nutjobs in my life but these people take it to a whole new level. Go to the website and look on the message board. All you will see is stuff about the coots. (A clever name they came up with for USC fans.) Let me walk you through an average day for a tigernet message board contributor.

7:00 a.m. Their alarm clock goes off to Tiger Rag. Before they even go have their morning pee they kneel before a poster of the new savior in town, C.J. Spiller, and thank God for him. Then they shower using their Tiger mascot sponge.
8:30 a.m. They make their first tigernet post entitled Coots Suck!
12:00 p.m. They eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwhich their mom packed in their Clemson Tigers lunch box.
2:00p.m. They make their 2nd post called Crazy Coots You Suck!
6:00 p.m. They watch the 1981 title game in which Clemson wins the Championship
8:00 p.m They make their final post entitled Coots You Suck Bad.... Real Bad.
9:00 p.m. Their mom tucks them in and they dream of Heisman trophies and championships to come.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My website is the ideal place for unintelligent young Clemson Tiger fans to come and socialize. We have the most unrealistic fans on this planet and as you will see in our upcoming series of articles we will tell you the uninformed Clemson fan or Clemson hater what we tigernet contributiors already know and that is that Clemson is the most awesomeist place in the whole galactic universe and that Danny Ford coached us to a national title in 1981.....at least thats what my coke bottle says.

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really agree with what Crump posted. Those coots suck and I will attempt to do anything to try and get them on probation. Stupid Coots really suck and I have the fax. Gosh I really hate those coots.

3:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the world did you figure out the ins and outs of my pathetic daily life? But we all know that Coots suck so I really don't need to post anything else about how bad those coots really suck. I mean we drug those stupid coots up and down the field this past year and blew them out 13-9. Stupid coots wont ever get to a BCS bowl like we tigers will this year.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger ____________ said...

Dont worry ..... I'll get back at my boy Josh and the gamecocks within the next week or so!

8:40 PM

 
Blogger JCTiger said...

When did you start going by Joshua? I think I logged into Tigernet 4 times over my whole college career. They do have have some great photo galleries from games. Maybe I'll write in to a message board now that I know the "Coot" lingo... Have a good one!

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home