STR (Clemson Tiger) and Matt Melton's (Wake Forest Demon Deacon) view on Sports - www.SportsTalkRocks.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

Did Anyone Else Watch This Game This Past Sunday Night?


#12 Chase Holbrook QB
Hometown: Lubbock, TX
Height: 6-6 Weight: 235 lbs.

For those of you who had to sleep through that terrible Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos game Sunday night and never even bothered to give the Boise State vs. New Mexico State game a chance due to unfamiliarity with them and also probably due to the ugly uniforms by both teams, you missed an exciting game! Let me tell a little info on the New Mexico St. team and their qb.

He's a fantasy players dream! Last night he threw for 526 passing yards and went 49-65! This guy is averaging 53 passing attempts a game, 18 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, QB rating of 151.70, and 76.65 completion percentage! Now don't get me wrong, I'll be the first one to say I could care less about watching an Arizona State vs. Nevada St. type of game. Normally I would never give a game like that a chance, but I would really like to encourage ESPN to have New Mexico St. on more often. Go Aggies!

Random Thought Of The Day: I'm watching the Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals game right now and I have a question. Why in the world is Charles Barkeley in the announcing booth as a guest? By the way, it's 9:47, he has been on for at least 10 minutes, that's 10 minutes too much! By the way, Sir Charles is talking about how much weight he has lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home